Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Building My Scrapbook Supplies

Ever since I started building up my scrapbook supplies, one of the main things I use is my Tombo Mono Tape Runner. This has always worked great for me. The only problem I've ever had with it, is it's too expensive. You buy the initial runner from anywhere between $6.00 and $7.00 and then each refill is somewhere between $4.00 and $5.00 (this is based on my teeny tiny town prices). I've been lucky a few times and found some great deals on eBay but still, you go through them so fast. I've been known to go through a refill in a day. Now, let's assume I bought the runner and a refill at the same time (keep in mind, when you buy the runner, it comes with a roll of adhesive already in it). That's about 450 inches of tape. It would be really easy for me to go through all of the first roll and a refill within a couple of days if I'm crafting heavily. That being said, that's spending about $12.00 within a couple days on tape!! That's crazy!

So, today, I upgraded. I found this on eBay and it was so reasonably priced. I can't wait to use it!

AND...IT'S EVEN PINK! This ATG gun comes with 2 refills at 1/4" wide x 36 yards of adhesive! I'm so excited. The fact that it supports breast cancer awareness is even better. I have a couple of friends who have been touched by this awful disease so it brings me joy and happiness that I'm contributing to finding a cure!

This gun with the 2 refills cost me around $35.00 on eBay. I'm so glad that I will finally be able to scrap without interrupting or fear of running out of tape. Whoo Hoo!!!

Please leave me a comment and tell me if you've found any great finds lately!

Have a wonderful Thursday...Oh and don't forget, check back here tomorrow and participate with me in my first ever Cricky Across The 50 Blog Hop hosted by Getting Cricky with K. Andrews. I will be giving away an awesome clear stamp set from Fiskars.
So come join us on our adventures across the United States and meet some fabulous bloggers along the way!!





Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You will LOVE your ATG gun :) I use mine all the time and it never disappoints. See ya tomorrow!

Jenny

SpantastiKreations said...

Krystal I LOVE my ATG and you will too. It is SO worth the money.

Erin

Bunnyfreak said...

I have had my ATG gun for several years. You will enjoy this purchase for years to come.

Helena Lane said...

Beautiful Family! Love your blog and your projects! Keep up the great work!
helena48@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites