Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cricky Across the 50 - Blog Hop! Come Join Us!

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited about this. I have never actually participated in a blog hop before so this is a first for me! I was surfing around the net this morning and I stumbled upon Getting Cricky with K. Andrews. She has an amazing site, I must say! Anyway, she is hosting a blog hop for all 50 states and has a great giveaway with it. She is taking volunteers to join in and represent the state of your choice. I emailed her just this morning to let her know that I'm in and I'd like to represent Arizona!

Here's how it works:

Starting on Friday, 02/11/2011, go to Getting Cricky with K. Andrews and then bounce around to all 50 states. Become a follower and leave a comment at each one. The hop runs until Sunday, 02/13/2011 and then winners will be drawn on Monday 01/14/2011. There will be a giveaway at each blog you bounce to.

Cricky Across the 50 Blog Hop Feb. 11 - 13!


I will post more details when I have them. For now, mark your calendars and get ready. It's gonna be so much fun!!! Be sure to tell your friends so they can get in on this adventure!!!

Can't wait to see you.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites