Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Pink and Black and Zebra Print

Hi everyone!

I have been working on a project that I had donated a while back to the Auction for the American SIDS Institute. As most of my readers know, I've been following the blog of a mom who lost her baby to SIDS in February of this year. She was only 4 months old. They held an auction in her memory and accepted donations. So, here is what I made for little Sydney who will be a year old in September!






Hope you all enjoy it!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

Much love and creativity,
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites