Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Good Sunday Morning!

Good morning everyone!!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!! This morning, I got up in a great mood, my kids slept in until 8:00, which is totally unusual for them and then I realized....oh yeah, thanks Daylight Savings! LOL, they got up at just about normal time.

Today I have tons to do but I'm going to try to get down into my craft room so I can do some crafting. I need some "ME" time today. :)

I'm making breakfast for the family. We are having biscuits and gravy. It's one of my husband's very favorite meals. It's yummy but why does it have to be so fattening? Everything that's good is so bad for you.

We recently got a kitten and she's so much fun. She's about 5 months old.


Her name is Pepper. But, my youngest daughter broke out in hives a couple days ago and now I'm worried that she might be allergic to the kitty. :( No fun at all. We've been giving her Benadryl so we will see what happens.

Anyway, I'll be back on with my creations later.

A couple of reminders. I'm still looking for participants for the My Favorite Things Blog Hop that's taking place on March 25 and 26th in honor of my 37th Birthday. Please Contact Me for all the details.

Also, I'm still looking for some fabulous sponsors. Please Contact me if you are interested in being a FABULOUS SPONSOR!!!

Thanks so much for reading my blogs!

Hope you all are doing well. See ya soon.

Much love and creativity,
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites