Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gonna be 37 - Wanna do a blog hop?

Hey all!!

This is my birthday month and I was considering doing a blog hop to help me celebrate it! Positive thoughts, right?? Right!!!! My birthday is March 28th so I thought that doing the blog hop for that weekend before would be so fun!

The blog hop is titled My Favorite Things! You would do (or use) a project that represents one (or more) of your favorite things. It can be anything you want it to be. A card for a friend, a scrapbook page about yourself and/or some of your favorite things! The sky is the limit, there is no right or wrong way to do this!!

Please Email Me for all the details and to get this blog hop party started!!

I would love to have you all participate in this!!! So excited!!

Much love and creativity,
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites