Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sometimes things are just hard.

Hey everyone!

Just a quick blog update for ya. It's been tough trying to get myself into this new "being home" thing without a job. I'm not used to not working. I've been working since I was 16 years old. The transition is a little depressing. (Maybe it wouldn't be so depressing if I didn't need to find a job! LOL) Anyway, I plan on doing some crafting this weekend with my kids so I will hopefully be posting some fun activities we try soon.

I was at Wal-Mart grocery shopping last night and I couldn't help but wander over to the scrapbooking section. It's so amazing how much stuff they carry. I also found a little store in the next town that sells scrapbook supplies. I have a feeling that will be my little guilty pleasure. I really love to look at all the scrapbooking supplies in there!

Anyway, for now, I have to get my house cleaned up a bit and run some errands. Have a happy Thursday everyone and I hope meet up in cyberspace soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites