Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Beauty of Winter!

Anybody who knows me, knows that I don't much like winter in Minnesota. I'm a sunshine girl from sunny Phoenix, Arizona and I've missed living there since I moved here 5 years ago.

Anyway, today, I was driving around my town and realizing just how absolutely gorgeous it is right now. I grabbed my camera and went around taking pictures. I was so inspired!

I wanted to share the pictures with you. I hope you enjoy them!



I love this one, there was a small frozen creek.  So beautiful!

I love how this tree looks.  I believe it is some type of willow.  Nonetheless, it looks so pretty!
This is a lookout tower down by the boat docks on the lake.

I love how the snowflakes cling to the branches.  The temperatures are around the 20s right now making the snow more wet than normal.  (I know it sounds weird but we have really dry snow.  When the temps get up higher into the 20s and 30s, it makes the snow more wet.  LOL)

It's a winter wonderland right now!!  I love how my town looks right now! :)  I guess it makes me appreciate it more when I can recognize the beauty of the snow.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites