Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Introduction!

I suppose that this should've been the first post but what can I say? I never do anything in order!

So, a little about me. I'm a busy mom of 4 kids ranging in age from 15 all the way down to 5. They are my life. My husband, Mark, and I have been together for almost 14 years and we live in northern Minnesota (the coldest place on the planet). We moved here from Sunny Phoenix, Arizona in 2006. The question we get most often is "Why would you move from Phoenix to Minnesota?" Well the answer to that is quite simple..... My husband is crazy! :P

I'm relatively new to the whole scrapbooking world but I love paper crafts. I got my Cricut Expression for Christmas in 2008 and I love it. It's so much fun to play with. I only have a couple of cartridges but I'm hoping that my library builds up quickly. My favorite thing to do is scrap my life but I like making cards too. I have a 7-year-old daughter who loves to scrapbook with me. She's my little crafter!

This blog was created as a way for me to share my creativity with the world. So, if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Just send me an email with your suggestions and I'd be happy to create it for you!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. Please share your thoughts! I'd love to hear them!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites