Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Craft Space

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share with everyone my craft space. This is where I do all my crafting. My family just moved into this house and the basement is so huge. I took half of it to make just for me. It's not done yet, I'm hoping to get a nice rug and maybe do something with the walls so they don't look so "underground." LOL. I really like having a place to call my own. It's really nice to retreat down here when I need that break just to be alone and scrap. Although, I do have to say, when I'm here, my kids trickle down slowly one at a time and they do some crafting with me. That's okay too!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!




Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites