Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Forever and Always Scrapbook Page

Here is a cute scrapbook page that I did. It's a fairly simple layout.

I used:
Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge
Plantin School Book Cricut Cartridge

I used pop up foam dots to add dimension to the bride and groom. I also added dots and lines with pen along the edge of the paper and around the picture just to give it a little extra. That seemed to make it "pop".

Thanks for looking.




Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites