Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Embellishment Jars

I am always looking for new things to hold my embellishments and small scrapbooking things. I use a lot of bouillon cubes when I cook and they come in these little plastic jars with screw top lids. These are the perfect size for holding brads, buttons or any small embellishments.

Today, I decorated a couple of these jars and I wanted to share my project with you all.

First, I gathered my paper and supplies.

I measured my paper to be about 2-3/4 inches wide and 9 inches long. I cut the paper to size and used my Xyron sticker maker to put adhesive on the back and then wrapped the paper around the jars.

Using my hot glue gun, I glued satin ribbon around the jar and glued flowers and buttons on the lids.

I made little tiny bows, then glued them onto the ribbon as well.

I think they turned out super cute.

I'd love to hear what you think.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Hope on Oak said...

Love the way these turned out! how cute is that?! add it to my list of projects! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites