Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm a Versatile Blogger


<----Lookie what I got!!! :P It's always nice to receive awards from other bloggers who have been somehow inspired by your blog! I won this award from Tiffany at Sparkled Memories. The requirements of accepting this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.

First of all, Thank you so much, Tiffany!!! I appreciate that you like my blog and I'm honored that you felt I deserved this award!!!

Now, 7 things about myself. Here goes:

1. I am the mother of 4 kids and I named them A, B, C, D on purpose (Alissa, Brandon, Catelynn and Dylon).
2. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in April 2009 and take weekly Interferon injections to control the progression of the disease.
3. My husband and I have been together for 14 years and married for 11.
4. We moved our family from sunny Phoenix, Arizona to freezing cold Minnesota 5 years ago and hope to move back home someday soon.
5. I recently lost 51 pounds and went from a size 18 to a size 10.
6. I'm a huge New Kids On The Block fan and have been since 1988. Last year I went on a cruise with them and had the time of my life!
7. I love to do crafty things and love that my husband supports me in this!

And now, I'm required to pass this award on to 15 other bloggers so here they are:

1. You're Always In My Heart
2. Disney Dreamer Designs
3. Recycled Genius
4. Purple Lily Studio
5. More Than Favors
6. Sweet Magnolia Rose
7. Pause Dream Enjoy
8. Oh For JOY
9. Memories By Meredith
10. Live Laugh Scrap
11. Pat's Scraps
12. Grma Gayle's Corner
13. Cindylu's Scrapping Room
14. Chick-N-Scrap
15. Simple Southern Blessings

Thanks again to Tiffany for this award. I feel honored! :)

Have a great night everyone.

Much love and creativity,
Photobucket

8 comments:

Pat N. said...

I was catching up on today's blogs, and reading about your award, and I see that you've also passed the award onto me. WOW! Thanks so much Krystal. That's so kind of you. I appreciate it and will post this on my blog tonight. And congrats to you!--Pat N. http://patsscraps.blogspot.com/

jessica said...

Thanks Krystal for passing this one on to me :)
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

Thank you so much! Have a fun, creative day! :) Janis

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Hi Krystal, love your hair bows! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I am now a follower of yours. Congrats on the award.

http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com/

Jenny said...

Congrats on the Award! Sad to hear you're moving back to AZ soon though! Are you sick of us Minnesotans already?! :)

Jenny
www.papercutcreations.blogspot.com

Misty Olsen said...

Hi Krystal,

Thank you so much for this award :0) I feel honored for you choosing me.

Mistyrose
sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot

Misty Olsen said...

Hey Krystal,

I thought I would thank you once again for my award. I have one waiting for you on my blog too LOL I will post your award tomorrow :0)

Big Hugs,
Mistyrose

Unknown said...

Congrats on the versatile blogger award - it is so you - you are so talented!!!!

thank you for this awesome award!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites