Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Card Benefit for Grayson

Happy Monday Morning everyone!!

This week is going to be a busy one for me. I'm preparing for My Favorite Things blog hop to celebrate my 37th Birthday. Click the link for details. I'd love to have you join us on that. It's going to be fun!!

Also, over the weekend, I spoke to one of my very close friends who has been going through a rough time with her son, Grayson. He's 9 months old and was recently diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. After having another MRI last week, she found that the tumor has grown and the doctors are at a loss for what kind of treatment he can have. They basically told her to take him home and have fun with him. They have several more appointments scheduled this week with a pediatric neuro-oncologist. They are keeping hope alive for him. At this moment, he doesn't seem to be acting sick, he laughs, plays, and is just a beautiful little ray of sunshine!! Feel free to follow her story by visiting her blog at You're Always In My heart.

A family friend has set up a card benefit for this family. If you'd like information on that, please visit their Facebook Page for all of the details. All this family is asking for are prayers and support. They are understandably scared and just need some reassurance and to know that they are not alone.

On a very happy, much lighter note, Jessica has asked me to participate in the twins' birthday party festivities. I'm so happy she would like my help. I'm going to be making birthday banners for both kids. When I have that done, I'll post pictures to show you all. I'm super excited and honored that Jess would ask me to be a part of this very special day for her children! I can't wait!!

Well, for now, that's it. I'll be in my craft room today making some goodies that I can't wait to share with you.

I am also on the hunt for another challenge to participate in.

Talk to ya all soon!!

Much love and creativity,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are super busy, looking forward to doing the hop!!

Gayle said...

Krystal, this is fun! I've new to all this and have appreciated you inviting me! I like the shadow you make in the NKOTB project lettering. Your kids are adorable! How do you have time to be so creative! Gayle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites