Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Friday, March 18, 2011

11th Wedding Anniversary!

Today is my 11th wedding anniversary. I met my husband on March 23, 1997. We had our first date on March 25th. We got married 3 years later (almost to the day). Now, here we are, 11 years and 4 kids later and I love him more today than I did the day I married him! It's been a wonderful, amazing journey that I hope lasts until the end of time!

I made my husband 2 cards for our anniversary. I think they turned out pretty good. :)



I'll keep the sentiment to myself on this one but that's a police officer and a librarian. :P

I used my Cricut Expression for both of these cards.
I used Stretch Your Imagination and My Community cartridges.

These are the flowers my husband gave me! I love him! :)



Thanks for looking!

Much love and creativity,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

Happy Anniversary. cute cards and oh so pretty flowers. Time goes so fast doesn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites