Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Taking a trip with my girls!

If you're looking for the Cricky Across the 50 bloghop click here

I would first like to thank K. Andrew of Getting Cricky for hosting such a wonderful blog hop. I've had the pleasure of meeting so many new blog friends and it's been super fun. I can't wait to participate in my next blog hop and maybe someday, even host one! So Thank you, Kristal for the fun.

Now onto my regularly scheduled post....

This morning, I was surfing the web and I came across this. Aren't these cards super cute??? I love it. When you get a chance, hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy and take a look.Pause Dream Enjoy: A SET OF VALENTINE CARDS

Anyway, today, I'm taking my girls to check out the newest scrapbooking store in town. They have so many things and I'm super excited about going!! Whoo Hoo! Hopefully, I'll be on tonight with some new projects to share!!! Happy Saturday everyone.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites