So, these link up parties are a way for you as a crafter to get inspired and meet some other crafters along the way. There are so many creative people in this world and most have the same goal in mind...to inspire you! So you can most likely find their work on a personal blog. I have met so many incredibly talented people since I started blogging back in January. I truly love to do it. I'm always excited to be a part of these link up parties because as far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier!
Here are the rules (because, you always have to have rules!!!! :) What would a contest be without rules?)
- Link Up Party runs from Tuesday 5/17 to Tuesday 5/24. Winners announced 5/25
- Grab my blinkie and post on your blog.
- Be a follower of this blog.
- Create a new blog post that is titled Link Up Love Party with K Andrew. In your post, you must mention that the link up love party is a way to get to know each other and find new blog inspiration, mention my blog, with a link back to my blog .
- Post your favorite project that you've done in your blog post.
- Copy and paste the link up code into your blog post so the Inlinkz will show up on your blog.
- Spread the word so everyone can join in!
- You must visit, follow, and comment on the 5 people before you AND the 5 people after you in the Inlinkz. It would be fantastic if you would visit as many as you can--maybe everyone? If you are one of the first 5 then you will need to blog the ones before you and a few more after--as long as it's a minimum of 10 near you in the link up tool/gadget)
If you do not do the above your link will be deleted, because it's just not fair to those who work so hard linking up and showing love to the ones on the list. I have a moderator who will be checking this out to keep it awesome and fun!
For my project, there are a couple I'm really proud of but this one in particular is my favorite so far. My friend Jessica of You're Always In My Heart is the mother of 5 beautiful babies. She's a newlywed and her husband is one of our very brave soldiers serving in the U.S. Army. Jessica's youngest children are almost a year old, twins. A boy, Grayson and a Girl, Emma. I had the privilege of making their banner for their first birthday party.
I am also in the process of making another banner for a little girl who turns 1 in September. Here's a picture of what I've done with hers. I'm so excited about it.
This banner was donated to an auction to benefit the SIDS Foundation.
Thank you for checking out my projects and be sure that you go visit the blogs in this link up party and link your blog to it!!! I can't wait to see you!
Much love and creativity,