Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Pretty In Pink

Good Monday Afternoon everyone!!

I hope you all are doing great! Today I was able to sneak back down into my craft room and get another layout done. I'm feeling so creative!

This one is called "Pretty In Pink!"

This is my daughter, Catelynn.

I used my Cricut Expression to cut the letters "Pretty In Pink." Plantin SchoolBook cartridge. Letters are cut at 1-1/2 inches. I used my Creative Memories cutter to cut the sides of the brown and pink flowered paper. All the paper was from a stack from DCWV. I love that paper!!

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy!!!

Thanks so much for looking!












Much love and creativity,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky Dunham said...

Sweet layout Krystal! What a little angel you have there :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites