Get Inspired - Link It Up to get more followers!

Are you looking to get more followers to your blog? Then click on the picture and find out how.

Get Inspired Link It Up
Get Inspired - Link It Up!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cricut Cartridges

I am so excited. I am eagerly awaiting my latest finds! I went onto eBay the other day and found some cartridges at such great prices with FREE SHIPPING. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm married to the ogre of money! When I say that, I mean, HE HATES TO PART WITH IT. With me not having a job, I really REALLY have to bargain shop. I've recently gotten back into scrapbooking, hence my new blog. I own Make The Cut and Sure Cuts A Lot as well as Cricut Design Studio but truth be told, I'm not real good at using any of them. LOL. I really like the cartridges because they are "idiot proof." Meaning, you choose what you want and you cut it. No thinking!!! I'm good with that. I do really think I need to try to learn how to use MTC and SCAL because I know they are great programs with tons of potential!!

The carts that I bought were The Cricut Sampler for $16.50 with free shipping *YAY* and My Community for $18.01, again, with free shipping! *YAY*






I just wanted to share. I have also found other places like Cricut Machine. I don't know how much their shipping is but they are super cheap on Cricut Cartridges.

Thanks for looking! So excited to share this info with you all! If anyone knows of other places besides eBay and Cricut Machine to buy discounted cartridges for Cricut, please share! Thanks.



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Krystal's Kreativity

Places I'm Listed!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs

Cricut Top 40
PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites